January 3, 2010

365 Day 3



One of the (many) things I am trying to learn and I really struggle with is "seeing" the picture. Making a composition and not just "taking a picture". I find myself drawn more to the technical aspects because those are the easy parts of photography. ISO does this, aperture does that and shutter speed controls the other part. Those things don't change but there is far more to great photography than simply getting a proper exposure. I saw these at church this morning and loved the colors together. Then I saw the window light in another area and had to move them to get a shot.


Settings if your interested: 50mm lens. ISO:100, Shutter @ 1/50, Aperture: 4.0. Natural Light through a window to the left. Processed in LightRoom. I'm thinking of doing setup shots too so maybe next time I can remember that too. I always find it fascinating when I see just how and where a picture was made. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AndrewDavidPhotography. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Themes by Brian Gardner Free Blogger Templates presents HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords