January 3, 2010

365 Beginning Day 1&2


Here is the start of my 365 days of photography. My own self imposed goal. For those that dont know the idea is that I will take and post at least one pic to this site each day. I may take more but at least one will get put up here. Along the way I will share what I am learning and hopefully give something to someone to inspire them a little further with their own photographic goals. Crtiques and comments are always welcome. Im just one guy that wants to share what he is doing. Hopefully you will like what you see and I will learn a lot. Since I am a few days behind I have posted two.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AndrewDavidPhotography. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Themes by Brian Gardner Free Blogger Templates presents HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords